You are invited to join your fellow EPSE & LAMP Alumni for a day hike in San Diego! We are heading to Black Mountain this time for something a bit more advanced than previous trips. It’s an approximate 4.5 mile round trip with an elevation gain of approximately 750 ft. There will be an option to cut off for a 3 mile loop if desired.
- Date: Saturday, March 18th, 2017
- Time: 8:15a (8:30a departure) ~ 10:30a (approximate end time)
- Location: Black Mountain in Rancho Penasquitos
- Distance: Approx 4.5 mi w/ 750 elevation gain/loss.
- Activity Level: Moderate to Strenuous
- Cost: FREE!
- RSVP By: Wednesday, March, 15th, 2017 at 5:00pm
NOTE: Unlike previous EPSE/LAMP day hikes, this one is more strenuous.
Meeting Location & Time
We will meet at the end of Sun Devil Way. From I-15, take Rancho Peñasquitos/Poway Rd. exit. Go west on Rancho Peñasquitos Blvd. Turn right on Sundevil Way, park just before Mt. Carmel High School.
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/snEZBRkW4Nq
We will meet at 8:15am and leave promptly at 8:30am.
Trail Map & Elevation Profile
Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions. We’d love to see you there!
Click here to register for the event, or use the form below.