Simulation & Change Leadership Workshop
Join us for this accelerated version of WholeWorks and OSI’s newest simulation-based leadership program. Rio Negro Pulp Mill simulates the international challenge of building and operating a sustainable business in South America over a decade.
With emerging technologies disrupting industries at an accelerating pace, and sustainability becoming a business imperative, companies will need to change how they develop leaders to stay competitive.
- Does your company have the agility needed to stay ahead of change and move beyond inflexible strategies and rigid plans?
- Have you integrated sustainability into your business in a way that creates financial value, and uncovers new opportunities?
- Are you building critical strategic leadership competencies across your organization at a fast enough rate?
For two decades, WholeWorks and OSI have co-developed simulation-based programs, helping thousands of leaders at top companies like Dow Corning, Nike, and Starwood develop the skills and mindset needed to lead effective, accelerated change. Our new simulation-based SCALE platform builds the competencies that strategic leaders need to meet the challenges of today’s turbulent environment. It provides a powerful tool for exploring future scenarios and experimenting with new strategies in a “practice field” setting, using custom-designed simulations to give your organization a sustainable competitive advantage.
In this workshop you will experience how full-immersion simulations engage participants and accelerate change. You will also learn how our customizable SCALE platform can help you build leadership capabilities with a broader audience, more quickly and more affordably than traditional programs.
If you are a senior-level sustainability professional, line manager, talent development manager, or C-suite executive, previewing this powerful new approach to strategic leadership development can be the first step toward building a stronger, more nimble organization.
- Date: January 26, 2017
- Time: 8:00am – Breakfast and networking; 9:00am – 1:00pm – Seminar
- Location: Room 115 at the UCSD Extension University City Center;
6256 Greenwich Dr, San Diego, CA 92122
- Cost: FREE
- Attendance: Limited to 18; a waiting list will be started after that.
Participants in this Quick-Start Workshop will:
- Preview OSI’s newest Polaris® competency model, aimed at developing strategic sustainability champions across the organization.
- Experience how custom simulations build competencies needed to achieve a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Learn how our SCALE platform can be adapted to deliver live, online, or hybrid programs to accelerate broad-based change.
- Discover how to tap into hidden leadership talent across your organization to stay ahead of the competition and create financial and social value.
Register for the event
For more information and to register, contact:
Susie Baranowski, firstname.lastname@example.org