You are invited to join your fellow EPSE & LAMP Alumni for a hike in the wilderness! It’s a 6.3 mile round trip, and very flat. We will walk on narrow trails under large spreading oak trees. The waterfall at the turnaround has big rocks to climb on (at your own risk).
- Date: Saturday, October 29th, 2016
- Location: Rancho Penasquitos Waterfall
- Meet: Canyonside Park, 12350 Black Mountain Rd, San Diego, CA 92129 (See details below)
- Time: 9:00 AM – 11:00AM (Estimated)
- Cost: Free!
- RSVP by: Wednesday October 26th, 2016
**We will meet at the West end of Canyonside Community Park. Enter park, drive to far end to Canyonside Field #8 (per Google Maps). Park in the adjacent dirt lot, just before the Ranch House entrance. You’ll see the Trailhead sign here. Google Maps > https://goo.gl/maps/vxcU1xg9sfq
Click here to register for the event, or use the form below.